Enjoy the richness and delightful taste of this yummy creamy delight loaded with health as well as taste! Beat the summer heat with this glassful of health.
1 cup = 250 ml
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup unsalted pistachios
- ¼ cup cashews
- ¼ cup raisins
- 7-8 dates, chopped
- 2-3 dried figs, chopped
- a pinch of saffron (Kesar)
- 2 ½ cups milk
- sugar or honey as per your requirement
- a few dry fruits reserved from the above for garnishing; either thin slice or chop the dry fruits and top the glass with a few.
1. Blend all the dry fruits in ½ cup milk.
2. Then add sugar and the remaining 2 cups of milk.
3. Blend well.
4. Stir and pour in glasses.
5. Garnish with a few dry fruits slices and add a pinch of saffron to each glass.
6. Serve cold.
This dry fruits milkshake is an easy and quick recipe for anyone to make. Enjoy the healthy benefits in a delicious way!